Tuesday, March 11, 2014

THE WAY I LOVE YOU!

I love you like the last minutes of sleep,

When I snooze my alarm clock.



I love you like the remains of chocolate, 

On the wrapper that I like to lick.


I love you like my sunglasses,
That keep my eyes away from unbearable light.



I love you like the cherry on a cake,
 Which I wanna grab at no one's sight.



I don't wanna say I love you this much and love you so much... well,
All I wanna say is love you like hell.



I love you like the cream on my coffee,
When I stir it adding sugar.



I love you  like the last bench in my class,
Which  I fought to conquer.



I love you like my bedroom's wall
Where my favorite band's poster is stuck.



I love you like the sound I get
When I slide my finger on my electric.



I love you like the way you say please,
When I don't nod to what you say.



I love you like the fake fever I get,
To bunk my school when I was a kid.



I love you like the golden drops,
In my scotch malted whiskey bottle.



I love you like my cell phone,
Who's my only company at my place.



I don't wanna say I love you this much and love you so much... well,
All I wanna say is love you like hell.



I may have lived without  these all,
But baby you're what I need once for all.

2 comments: