Tuesday, March 11, 2014

FANTABULOUS!

I thought you were my maniac,
but you used me as an aphrodisiac.

Didn't know suddenly why there was a crack,
on your face that was plain as milk.

Couldn't take it when you let me loose,
tore my body which withered to every place.

I was hacked,
by someone whose real love lacked.

I realized the pestilence i endured,
you let go of me,that's for good.

Now I'm back to the world,
im back with a bang and
stop me if you could.

I'm let loose from the noose,
which hooked me and i cant choose.

yes! now i can booze,
gotta get many break throughs.

I'm never gonna die,
got ten lives,king size.
gonna get high,
high and reach the sky.

Now I'm making my own play,
better get out of my way.

I got many midnight dates,
and gonna put off the lights.

Life is such a fantabulous,
when i become more dangerous

No comments:

Post a Comment