Tuesday, March 11, 2014

LOST AND GONE

you told me that you need me
cos there's no one to stand for you.

you told me that you hate the world,
cos everyone pretends to love you.

you told me that you couldn't feel your face,
until you found me and the love I give you.

you told me that I replaced the void,
that you had for so long.

you told me that you'll never leave me,
and asked me to never let you gone.

and you gave me the love that,
I would have never seen.

but one day the fate took us apart,
a thousand miles between us.

and now you stop showing,
all that love you had on me.

you told all those lies,
and I blindly trusted you.

you say that you're leading a life,
that you wanted from very long.

you say that I'm holding you too tight,
but you never gave me a control.

you say that you lost all the love,
for no reason I don't know.

you left saying all those reasons,
which no one will ever believe.

but someday, you'll want to find me back,
but then I'll be vanished into the darkness,
in which I found myself and never want to come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment