Tuesday, March 11, 2014

REVIVE ROCK ! (A song written using rock song names only)

For those about to rock, may be I'm amazed,
it smells like teen spirit, but I'm dazed and confused,
this train of rock n roll all night of my generation,
have this Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On.

Everybody Needs Somebody to Love and I got a woman,
But What'd I Say,I Never Loved a woman the Way I Love You rock and roll.
Girls Just Want to Have Fun,
Stand by Me you party doll.
I Love Rock 'n' Roll,
so You've Really Gotta Hold on to Me.

I'm a Believer planet rock is the drug,
U Can't Touch This,its the Authority Song.
I cant quit you baby,I Can't Get No Satisfaction,
God only knows the Good Vibration.

All the Young Dudes Ain't Marchin' Anymore,
A World Without Rock and I'm Losing My Religion.
I Belong to the Blank Generation,
Its all the Rapper's Delight behind Honky Tonk Women.
Reelin' in the Years, singing I Wanna Be Your Dog.
Paranoid,rambling Men screaming i wanna hold your hand.
I'd kill 'em all if i had a hammer holding the balls to the wall,
a genocide,killing in the name of all these things i hate.
dedicated to the one i love,
those dirty deeds done dirt cheap will burn them to the ground.

its nearing the Eve of Destruction,
Help Me with the tracks of my tears.
Crying in the Chapel,Personality Crisis,
No Woman, No Cry,Tell It Like It Is.

Its time to Give Up the Funk
and Tear the Roof off the Sucker,
I Ain't Marchin' with the Black Magic Woman's
downhearted Bridge Over Troubled Water.

Its time for it to be back in black,
i shot the sheriff, the leader of the pack.
now the time is on my side,
rocking you like a hurricane,with the bulls on parade.
O sweet child o' mine,you're the child in time,
pour some sugar on me and let it rain down on me.

I'm the man who sold the world,
who welcomes you to the jungle of rockstars.
I'm shippin up to Boston into the hotel California,
and your bird can sing there,bring in the noise.
we can be heroes in the Detroit rock city,
you never gotta fight for your right to party.

let's go trippin, many rivers to cross runnin with the devil,
a change is gonna come when we walk of the wild side.
get up,stand up, go to the mirror boy,
give it away who do you love.
lets have a party dancing in the street,
fly like an eagle,move on up a little higher.
that'll be the day,say it loud in the ziggy stardust,
it might the highway to hell but I'll live again!

2 comments: