Tuesday, March 11, 2014

SEIZURE OF THE DAWN

Are you the same one with the tenderness
Of the green leaves in autumn
Who gave me the freshness
Of the breeze during the dawn? 
 
You were like a little drizzle
Falling on my face whose glide
Made my heart razzle
In my life's crazy dizzy ride.
  
I thought you will quench
My thirst to play my passion,
But the little drizzle is a drenching storm
That became a source of my self-destruction.

You've tasted like a lovely little peach
Which I always wanted to be mine.
Now the odor changed into a dirty flower
Whose life is out of season.

You started laughing at my cries.
All you've promised me are lies.
Trust is like a bird,away that flies.
And never comes back when there is a cease.

You ran away from me.
You had the sickest of the reasons to tell me.
You can never be replaced that's for sure,
But you can never be back , you're a seizure.

No comments:

Post a Comment