Monday, September 4, 2017

Tribute to our long lasting friendship

You've been there from the start,
So I know from where do I start.
We've been around all our lives,
Every age and every phase.
The one person I could rely on,
The only person who's always around.
But being around isn't good enough all the time,
So you got good people around me every time.

I screwed up and you were right behind,
Encouraged me to clean up, till I got my things right.
There isn't an end and there was no beginning,
Have always counted on you, you're away a ring.

We are proud of what you are,
Achievements are merely no means to measure.
I will be proud of you being in here with me,
Through the good times and through the shite.

Here's to the times we spent debating,
And the times we spent wandering,
And the times we savoured,
And to the lives we led.
There's only more to come,
And new heights to be scaled.
And you are what you are because
You went where you went and did what you did!!

No comments:

Post a Comment